Thursday, October 11, 2007

Belated Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday …A Wee Bit Late…

Sorry that my wish is late
But please don't worry
Love and prayers and wishes
Are not to be in a hurry!
My wish for you on this special day
And each day the whole year though
Would be that all your fondest dreams
Would finally come true!
May God look upon you
With His love and Grace
And may His loving arms surround
With a warm embrace.
Thena

Happy Belated Birthday!

That this card is late,
It may appear
When in truth, it's early
For your birthday next year!

Thena

Remind Me Please

Don't let me ever forget again (please!)
When your birthday is due
For I never want to miss the fun
Of celebrating that special day with you!
Thena

I wrote the date on my calendar
And circled it in red,
Put a sticker on the book
That I keep beside my bed,
Put the date in my computer
And backed up that PC just in case
That some awful virus
My hard drive might erase!
I put a magnet on my refridge
And I mailed myself a note
And even made a vocal tape
Lest the words stuck in my throat.
But when the day came around at last
And it was time to celebrate
I realized when I wrote out your card
That I had been using the wrong date!
Happy Birthday Anyway!

Thena

No comments: