Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome to the Birthday Blog

I have planted many gardens
And watched the flowers grow
They each take love and care
And nurturing I know.
But when I see you beside them
Enjoying nature as you do
I am reminded that no bloom on earth
Could compare with the wonder of you!

Thena Smith

God's Blessing ...
God creates a special gift
In His Heaven above
A gift that is full of smiles and giggles
Full of mischief and of love.
He places all of these wonderful things
Along with a gentle heart
Inside a tiny baby boy
And blesses each precious part.
He gives him soft little lips
And the softest baby skin
And just when he seems perfect
He touches him once again.
Then he sends him to his family
Through his earthly mom to be
And he blesses all who love him
For all eternity!
I know the Father does these things
That only He could do
For there is no other way to explain
A blessing such as you!
Thena Smith

No comments: