Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Look at me - Today I'm THREE!

Look at me Today I'm three !
And probably as smart
As a person can be!
I can change my clothes
And do it each day
As many times
As a new idea comes my way!
I love flip flops
And dresses galore
I can dance so much better
Than ever before.......
I guess what I'm saying Ought to be
Hooray! Hooray!
It's great to be THREE!
Thena

The Thrill of Three

Look at me I'm finally three!
And I'm as excited As I can be!
I'm so much smarter
Than I was at two -
And there's so much stuff
That I can do!
I can run so fast
And talk like a pro -
Oh, there's so many things
That a three year old knows!
I love being older
I love being three
But most of all I just love being ME!!

Thena

The Day Before My Birthday

Today is the day before my birthday
And I'm as excited as can be
I will go to sleep as a two year old
And when I awake I will be Three!

Three means lots of big boy stuff
And lots brand new things
I can hardly wait for the end of two
So I can see what three will bring!

Thena

Yesterday or day before
(or maybe a few days more)
I was only one year old
And was rather small
(So I've been told!)

Today I am a boy of two
And there are
So many things
That I can do

But tomorrow when
From my nap I awake
I'll help my mommy
Bake a birthday cake.

For tomorrow will be
A super duper day
Fun in such a special way
Cause it will be my third birthday!!

Thena

Hey! Look at ME!
Today I'm THREE!
I'm as happy
As a kid can be!

No comments: