Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Special Birthdays- Kids

Now I'm One

Look at me! Now I am one
And my exciting life has really begun!
In this little book for the world to see
Is my book of firsts so special to me!
My first little tooth
Is recorded herein
As well as my first little photo
And first little grin.
My first little haircut
With a tiny wisp of hair
And my first Christmas photo
Is here to share.
So many firsts have happened this year
And so many wonderful things are here
Recorded with love and tenderness too
In a book created in love to share with you!
Thena Smith

One Year Old Today!

Could anything be more fun
Than having a birthday
And being ONE!
One is so wonderful
You have to agree
That it is such
A fun age to be!
Today I'm so big
And can do so much more
Than ever, oh ever I could do before!
Thena

A Royal Invitation
The Princess is one today
And royal subjects will agree
That at the royal birthday home
Is the most fun place to be.
For one whole year our little princess
Has ruled our home and heart
And so we celebrate this date
As one that's set apart.
It's set apart for fun and games
And her birthday to celebrate
So come and join in the fun
Hurry, don't be late!
Thena

It's my party
And I'm so excited!
If you can come
I'd be delighted!

Today is a special day
My first birthday is here
It is a very special date
That I've waited for all year!
Thena

You are Mommy's angel
So precious and dear
I can hardly believe
That we've loved you a year!
We celebrate the year
That we've had you to love
Our angel, our princess
Our gift from above!
Thena

We loved you while
We waited for 9 long months
To see your face
And give you a long awaited
First loving embrace.
Now that we loved and cuddled you
For a whole year today
We can hardly believe the miracle
That God sent our way
.You are our one year old blessing
Is all I can say
As we celebrate your first birthday!
Thena

One Year Old

When God sends an angel down to earth
We call this heavenly miracle .... birth.
You grow sweeter with each passing day
How much you're loved...no words can say.
We hold your hand and you hold our heart
From the innermost tender part.
We watch you with love beyond what we've known
Amazed at what our love has sown.
This first year ends and we celebrate anew
The joy God brought us when He sent us YOU!

Thena Smith

No comments: