Thursday, October 11, 2007

Generic

I called out the singers
And the dancers too
Just to have them wish
A happy birthday to you!
So celebrate with singing
And celebrate with dance as well
And as for your birthday age.....
We will never tell!!

Thena

Nothing I could say
Nothing I could do
Could quite measure up
To the wonderfulness of you!

No song that I could sing
No play that I could perform
Could match your love and wit
And your heart which is so warm.

But I will try to tell you
In words that may not be the best
That I pray for you a wonderful year
And I 'll ask God to do the rest!!

Thena

Happy Birthday to Someone Special

You have always been such blessings
You have always been so dear
And you both are a source of joy
That gets more special every year!
God gave the world such a lovely gift
When He sent angels such as you
Your loved ones thank Him for you
Each day the whole year through!
You have treated everyone with
kindnessAnd showered them with love
With gentleness and tenderness
That comes only from above.
May you be surrounded by your loved ones
And have sweet fellowship each day
And may the Father up in Heaven
Answer every prayer you pray!
And may each bring blessings
That will fill your heart up to the top
With joy, love and happiness
That will never stop!!
Thena

No comments: