Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Walking Into Two

Walking Into Two

I hold back sentimental tears
At the most precious view
As my little one year old
Walks out of one and into Two.
One was an adventure
With days that were all too few
Precious little infant days
Gone now that you are two.
I hold back my tears and smile again
For my heart always smiles at you
And I will adjust to the fact
As all moms do---
That my darling is now two!
Thena


There are so many wonderful
Things you can do
When all of a sudden
You find you are TWO!
Thena

You are so amazing
In all the things you do
Discovering new things every day
And seem thrilled at being two!
Thena

Only moments ago you were one
And we enjoyed watching you grow
Into the toddler boy of two
Who is such a delight to know!
Thena

When You Are Two

When you are two
The world is so big
And there are so many New things to do.
There so many new things
To investigate each day-
When you are two!

When you are two
There are so many thoughts
And new thinking for you to do
And thinking those thoughts
Can be tiring at times-
When you are only two!
Thena Smith

No comments: